We the members of the
Bukidnon Indigenous Youth of 7 Tribes
imploring the aide of Almighty God
in order to develop our selves socially,
culturally, spiritually and economically
for vigorous and united participation in
our Indigenous Cultural Community
matter regarding our individual and
collective interest so as to uphold
harmony and mutual cooperation
among our selves, cultivate cordial
relations with the other educational
institution organization and to
dispose, promulgate, assume and
bestow upon our selves this Constitution
and By – Laws.
We devote ourselves to;
Enhance and equipped us of the knowledge
and skills of our cultural roots
and heritage and preserving them as well.
§ Create an atmosphere of unity
in diversity among the members
of the organization.
§ Develop among us the values of
"Balaud hu Kagseled" (Law of Kinship)
ecognition), Sayuda ha batasan (Law
on mutual sharing of information),
Buliga ha batasan (Law on mutual cooperation)
¸ Uyaga ha Batasan (Law on Mutual Protection),
Batasan (Law on Mutual Assistance).
We envision ourselves as;
Indigenous youth knowing
and empowering our historical
background, culture and arts,
ancestral domain, and people
utilizes these as tools towards total
The FITCE purports to attain the following goals Four (4) years from now;
1. All Indigenous youth shall undergo capability building and cultural awakening workshop seminar for the advancement of the Indigenous Cultural Communities and Indigenous Peoples.
2. Republic Act. 8371 otherwise known as Indigenous People Right Act and other pertinent laws concerning Indigenous right shall be properly disseminated to the Indigenous and Non – Indigenous Peoples to achieve harmony in development in every community.
3. Recognition and awards for indigenous leadership exemplary performance in achieving peace and development in accordance to our customary laws shall be enforced.
4. Educational scholarship shall be accorded to the qualified and deserving Indigenous Peoples.
5. Indigenous Youth Tribal congress among traditional rules in the
6. Bukidnon Ethnical History Culture and Arts shall be integrated in the Department of Educational Culture and Sports academic program and institutions of higher learning.
7. Indigenous knowledge on Culture and Arts shall be prevented from being used as exhibit copied and supplanted for commercial purposes.
Sec. 1 This Organization shall be known as
BUKIDNON INDIGENOUS YOUTH OF 7 TRIBES.
Sec. 1 BUKIDNON INDIGENOUS YOUTH OF 7 TRIBES organization is non – political and non – profit organization.
Sec. 1 The organization has for its objectives (see attached)
INDIGENOUS YOUTH OF 7 TRIBES
Sec. 1 Composition – The organization is composed of authentic indigenous cultural youth from the 7 tribes of Bukidnon.
Sec. 2 Set of Officers shall be chosen in accordance to customary law by consensus with the consent and concurrence of the customary authorities;
2. Vice – President
3. Balagsulat/ Secretary
4. Pamamahandi/ Treasurer
5. Manulisuli/ Auditor
6. Dungkuan /Cultural advisers
Sec. 3 Term of Office – In accordance to our customary laws the term of office of the elected/appointed officials has a duration of one (1) year unless otherwise he/she ceases to function and vacates his/her office.
Sec. 4 In case of vacancy the indigenous youth may appoint or select among them the successor of the vacant position.
Article V – Area of Operation
Sec. 1 The area of operation of this organization shall be the entire
Article VI –
Membership and Qualification
Sec. 1 Composition
The membership of this organization shall be primarily composed of indigenous cultural youth of 7 tribes who are presently practicing the customary laws and tradition of the indigenous peoples of Bukidnon and secondly, those who are not practicing but observing and has respect to our customary laws, beliefs and traditions.
Article VII – Duties and Powers
1. Presides an overall meeting of the organization assembly of indigenous youth.
2. He shall be the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
3. He shall execute all resolutions and or decisions of the indigenous youth and assembly.
4. He shall sign for and in the name of the organization. He has the power to represent the organization on any affairs.
6. He shall be in charge in directing and overseeing the activity of the organizations.
7. He shall be Chief Judicial Officer in the prosecution of customary laws.
Sec. 2 Vice – President
1. For and in behalf of the masecampo he shall do duties and a function in the event of the latter’s absence or incapability and disability which fact shall be determined by the indigenous youth.
2. He shall perform such other duties and exercise all the powers of the masecampo unit such time, as the latter shall have retuned to duty in case of leave of absence.
3. He shall perform such other duties as many designated from time to time to him by the masecampo and the indigenous youth.
Sec. 3 Balagsulat/ Secretary
1. He shall have the copy of all membership papers of the members and officers and other papers of pertinent matters of the indigenous youth.
2. Give all the notices required by these By – Laws.
3. Keep the minutes of all meetings of the Assembly and indigenous youth meeting.
4. Maintain the membership records and perform all such other duties and work that may from time to time be assigned him.
5. He shall also render reporting to all concerned regarding such matters as special meeting of officers.
Sec. 4 Pamamahandi/ Treasurer
1. Shall be responsible for the funds, receipts and disbursements of the organization.
2. Shall keep all money and other valuables of the indigenous organization in such bank as the indigenous youth may designate.
3. Shall keep book of accounts and prepare monthly financial reports of receipts disbursement and funds held in cash or bank.
4. Shall also perform such other functions, duties that maybe assigned to him from time to time by the indigenous youth.
Sec. 5 Manulisuli/ Auditor
1. Shall examine financial records and audit money.
2. Shall also perform other functions as maybe provided for the indigenous youth.
3. Shall auditor the book of accounts of the organization and shall submit a report to the indigenous youth meeting.
4. Shall certify to the correctness of the Treasurer’s Annual and Financial reports.
5. Shall perform such other duties as maybe designated to him by the masecampo.
Sec. 6 Dungkuan daw Apu hu Tribo shall serve as consultant on both legal and cultural affairs of the organization.
Sec. 7 Disqualification and Termination of Members and officers
1. Having conflict interest with the business of the organization.
2. Having been disqualified pursuant to qualification requirements prescribed through customary laws and tradition of the Indigenous Cultural Communities and indigenous People.
Meeting of the Organization
Sec. 1 Annual General Assembly shall meet once every January in a year at Tulugan, Lumalambong, Sumpong,
Sec. 2 Regular and Special Meeting shall be held regularly at Bukidnon State College
Sec. 3 Emergency meeting shall be called anytime or at the discretion of the masecampo.
Organizational electoral Procedures
Sec. 1 Election for the organizational Indigenous Cultural Youth shall be done by consensus and shall hold officer for a 0ne (1) year unless removed for a cause.
Article X –
Disposition of Organization Funds
Sec. 1 The signatories of funds are the President and the Treasurer.
Sec.2 All expenditures must be approved by the President.
Article XI – Rules of orders
Sec. 1 Agenda as far practicable the order of the business of all meetings shall be:
a. Call to order/ Pamansag daw Handal
b. Roll Call/ Panaguilaw
c. Invocation Customary Ritual/ Pamuhat, Pandalawit
d. Business of the Day/ Lambaga daw dauwa
e. Closing Prayer/ Palutan hu dalawit daw panampulot
f. Resume for the Business of the Day/ Lambaga daw dauwa
g. Announcement/ Sayuda daw bigula
h. Adjournment/ Kung-suwaya
Kug Isab daw Kug Alat
Sec. 1 Amends to this Constitution and By – Laws shall take effect upon ratification through consent and adopted this Month of July 2006 in the Bukidnon State College.
SUBSCRIBED AND SWORN to before me this __________ day of __________________ 2005, at City of Malaybalay, Bukidnon, affiants exhibited to me their Community Tax Certificates:
No. _________Issued at ______________________ on __________________
No. _________Issued at ______________________ on __________________
Transformation of Indigenous Cultural Youth into a productive, responsible and accountable on their way suited to the cultural heritage of preservation and promotion.
1. To disseminate the Republic Act 8371 and other pertinent laws concerning indigenous rights to both and Non – indigenous to fulfill RAPPORT development in a form of Information Education Campaign.
2. To provide access to educational scholarship opportunities must be assured to the authentic Indigenous People.
3. To establish a linkage with higher educational center of Bukidnon for the teaching of the indigenous culture, history and the arts as academic in the primary and secondary level and as a requisite curriculum in the tertiary level.
4. To register the intellectual property rights of the Indigenous people to the agency concern to prevent from being exploited and squandered.
5. To motivate and challenges the young leaders to understand the local issues of indigenous peoples of Bukidnon
6. To build up focal points that can elaborate indigenous people's issues and concern.
7. To build up networks among young leaders in Bukidnon, Mindanao and in
8. To strengthen the ethno-cultural foundation of young leaders
9. To uplift the moral and spiritual values of the young leaders
10. To sharpen one's ethno-philosophy through the art of visual, music, dances and practice of culture.
11. To establish their own media/publication for the promotion of indigenous peoples issues and manifestation of their culture.